Saturday, July 30, 2005

From OUTER MONGOLIA


A blackout in town today (Moron, if you have a good map of Mongolia, in the north central region south of the Khovsgul Lake area) caused us to have no water and I went spinning out looking for a good place to put down the prunes I had recently procured (try an all meat diet for two weeks or more, interspersed with cheese and bread and see if it doesn't happen to you too)

Finally, in a moment of brilliant desperation, I found the high school had an excellent outhouse sitting outside in the middle of what would be the playground, 'wired in series' so to speak....I wonder what the atmosphere would be like here during the school season.

And you thought you'd escape the usual traveler's tales of bowel movements, from the safety of the internet....

gotta cut it here, I'm on a 37.2 kbps modem....

No comments: